Publications and Position Statements
- Began publishing the Hartford Institute "Try This: Best Practices in the Care of Older Adults" series in Nephrology Nursing.
Presentations, Workshops, and Seminars
- Offered continuing education sessions related to aging at the annual ANNA symposium and meetings, including a concurrent session on "The Truth About Aging" at the 2004 ANNA meeting.
- Developed an all-day preconference related to the geriatric client for the 2005 ANNA symposium.
Education Modules, Programs, and Learning Tools
- Develop a Chronic Kidney Disease/Long-Term Care educational program. Completed the first module of the education activity; the rest will be completed in 2005.
- Congratulations to the 2005 ANNA Nursing Competence in Aging Award Winner Susan C. Cronin, MS, RN
For more information about ANNA Geriatric Activities please contact: Sally Russell, MN, CMSRN
or Web Fellow Terran Mathers, RN, DNS